NO BID REQUIRED! Diamond Coach Models under #HCESC-Trans 19-11
VIP Series starting at $51,063
TRANSIT NUGGET starting at $47,452
Expires June 25, 2022
Hunterdon County Educational Services Commission acts as the lead agent for a cooperative comprised of hundreds of school districts, municipalities, counties, and other municipal government agencies within the State of NJ. Cooperative pricing is a purchasing system whereby the lead agency (HCESC) prepares and advertises for bids, awards a master contract to the lowest responsible bidder, provides for its own needs and extends the prices to our registered members. There is no fee to join & membership is continually growing.
EASY STEPS TO PURCHASE, SELL, AND FINANCE
- Join Our Purchasing Co-op: It’s Free! Contact Doreen Pirozzi, Cooperative Purchasing Manager , 908-439-4280 x1513.
- Have a Used Bus to Sell? HCESC Will do the Legal Advertising, Promotion, Hold the Bid Opening, Show the Bus, and More: Contact Robert Nusbaum, , 201-213-2031.
- Contact your Regional H.A. DeHart Sales Representative to Build and Spec. your Bus:
North: Brandon Lewis, , 908-509-4BUS (4287)
Central: Paul Csuha, , 908-448-4848.
South: Bill Schmutz, , 609-444-7116
- Order the Bus! Pass a Resolution to Purchase a Bus through our Cooperative! You Don’t Need to Go Out to Bid!!!
- Lease Purchase Financing Bids Available! Contact Dennis Balodis, Financial Advisory Manager – , 908-572-7715—Direct Line.